Mayor Murray, the City of Seattle, and the controversial HALA (Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda) committee has been all over the news this summer as all entities move forward with changing legislation and policies to meet current housing demands. (We covered some of the issues in our previous posts: “Seattle – Watch Us Grow – [...]
- Seattle – Watch Us Grow – Part III: ADU’s & DADU’s Considerations and Requirements
- Seattle – Watch Us Grow – Part II: Zoning, permitting, design and building issues; What are your options?
- Seattle – Watch Us Grow – Part I: Housing concerns; Why home additions and conversions are rising to meet the challenge
- Making your House Your Home
- live-work-play wins “Best Of Houzz 2015”