Irving Gill is one of my favorite historic architects. I just look at the photographs of his work and admiration pours out. There was a tour of Horatio West Court in Santa Monica recently. If only I could have been there… Let me try to describe what I see: simpleness and strength; arches and shade; [...]
- Come by the Phinney Center Home Design and Remodel Fair
- From the Ground Up – Starting your Remodeling Project with Site Design
- From the Ground Up – Financing a Project
- Seattle – Watch Us Grow – Part III: ADU’s & DADU’s Considerations and Requirements
- Seattle – Watch Us Grow – Part II: Zoning, permitting, design and building issues; What are your options?